This website https://tietalent.com (thereafter called the 'site') is published and operated by TieTalent SA and its subsidiaries (TieTalent),a Swiss company headquartered at Chemin du Closel 5, 1020 Renens. TieTalent GmbH, a German company based at Curiestrasse 2 70563 Stuttgart Germany as well as TieTalent Barcelona SL, a Spanish company based at Av. de Francesc Cambó 17 08003 Barcelona Spain, are subsidiaries of TieTalent SA.
Email address: email@example.comPhone: +41 (0) 78 226 07 07
Information provided freely by Users. Users may be asked to provide their personal data in order to use the Services offered by TieTalent. Data required to use the services are in particular:
- (i) For all Users: email address, surname, name, or company name, date of birth, sex, location.
- (ii) For Employers: surname, first name, position, telephone number, email address, password, name of the company, postal address of the headquarters, size of the workforce, industry, number of recruitments per year, job title, specialisation, technology, site, budget, occupancy rate, job description, experience required, etc.
- (iii) For Candidates: surname, first name, position, telephone number, Skype, email address, password, postal address, CV, employment certificates, qualifications, documents uploaded to the Platform, career and previous companies, number of years’ experience in different specialities and technologies, preferred industries, willingness to manage a team, preferred company size, etc.
These data are obligatory and if they are missing it may not be possible to provide the Services. In addition to the data required to access the Services, optional data may be provided voluntarily by Users, such as a photograph, areas of interest, hobbies, biography, participation in activities, stored payment methods, etc. The data required to use the Services (obligatory) are indicated on the forms by an asterisk or not being able to validate the form without completing the appropriate field.
Information provided by third parties.
Information on minors. No data on minors under the age of 16 are collected. Any data collected involuntarily will be destroyed as soon as possible.
Use-related information. Certain data are collected when you use TieTalent Services. They include in particular: Find out more.
Use of data collected
- Data collected automatically. Data collected automatically enable TieTalent to analyse the behaviour of Users on the Website and Platform, traffic and preferences, especially for the purpose of optimising and improving the quality of its Services.
- Data provided by Users or third parties and data collected during use of the Services TieTalent processes and exploits the required data to fulfil its contractual and legal obligations and verify compliance with the terms and conditions of use. Processing these data also enables the provision of personalised content to better meet User expectations.
Data communication and transmission
- User’s personal data are not transmitted to third parties with the intention of using them for direct marketing purposes without authorisation from the User.
- User’s personal data may be transmitted or communicated to third parties in the following cases: (i) in order to execute the obligations flowing from enabling communication between Candidate and Employer (as specified in the terms and conditions applicable to certain services offered by TieTalent. The data gathered in the context of use of the Platform may also be used for the purposes of promoting profiles, posts or similar or identical articles likely to interest the User; (ii) in order to execute the obligations flowing from the Terms and Conditions applicable to the sponsorship programme, in particular to provide the Facilitator with a Detailed account (as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions applicable to the sponsorship programme); (iii) in the context of providing Services on behalf of TieTalent; (v) when User consents; (vi) during promotions or common programmes with partners; (vii) as required by law or when a communication is reasonably necessary to execute a legal decision or to respond to a legal claim; (viii) in the event of merger or acquisition of the company or parts of the company by another company.
- TieTalent reserves the right to anonymize certain data for the purposes of transfer to third parties for research, statistical or marketing purposes, in particular in relation to Articles 7. 2 LSE and 17.3 OSE
- Right to access and right to data portability Users may at any time ask for their personal data stored by TieTalent to be transmitted to them, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format. Users may also ask TieTalent to transmit said personal data directly to another data controller which TieTalent shall do within a reasonable time and to the extent that is technically possible.
- Right to rectification Users whose data are inaccurate or incomplete are entitled to have them rectified.
- Right to cancel and object Users may at any time object to the collection or processing of certain data concerning them (opt-out). This objection may involve ceasing to use the Website or the Platform.
- Right to erasure Users are entitled to request the erasure of their personal data when their use is no longer necessary or if they no longer agree to the processing of their data. These data will be erased as soon as possible, unless the law provides otherwise.
- Exercise of rights To exercise the above rights, Users may send their request at any time to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TieTalent takes the protection of its Users’ data very seriously and undertakes to process their personal data confidentially and with the greatest care. TieTalent takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, dissemination, modification or destruction of the data collected pursuant to the Federal law on data protection (LPD) and the related order (OLPD). However, although certain personal data are encrypted, TieTalent cannot guarantee comprehensive, integral protection of the data against unauthorised processing due to the risks related to the use of the internet and electronic communication.
- The data collected by TieTalent are kept as long as required for the purpose for which they are collected, subject to legal provisions contemplating longer periods for conserving data. After said period, personal data will be erased.