Terms and Conditions
Version 1.1 / Last modifications: Nov 14 2022
This website https://tietalent.com (thereafter called the 'site') is
published and operated by TieTalent SA and its subsidiaries (TieTalent),a
Swiss company headquartered at Chemin du Closel 5, 1020 Renens. TieTalent
GmbH, a German company based at Curiestrasse 2 70563 Stuttgart Germany as
well as TieTalent Barcelona SL, a Spanish company based at Av. de Francesc
Cambó 17 08003 Barcelona Spain, are subsidiaries of TieTalent SA.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +41 (0) 78 226 07 07
- GTCs: The present General Terms and Conditions, as appropriate in the version as amended by TieTalent.
- Candidate: All natural person Users seeking to sign an Employment Contract with an Employer through the Platform.
- Customer, Company or Employer: All legal person Users seeking to recruit a Candidate through the Platform.
- The Agreement or Contractual Documentation: The use agreement signed between us and you when you accept these GTCs.
- The Employment Contract: The contract signed for a fixed or indeterminate duration between an Employer and Candidate under which said Candidate provides services to the Employment in return for a salary or wage. The notion of Employment Contract under the present terms and conditions includes in particular work relationships within the meaning of Articles 321 et seq in the Swiss Code of Obligations (CO ; RS 210) as well as other types of service agreements such as agency or freelance agreements arranged through the Platform.')
- The Platform: The secure Website pages, accessible only to registered Users, enabling communication between Companies and Candidates.
- The Services: The services offered by TieTalent as described in Clauses 2.1 and 2.2.
- The Website: The Website which can be found at www.tietalent.com and any other domains linking to said address.
- Talent Agent: The natural person dedicated to a Candidate admitted to the Platform to help, advise and support him or her during the recruitment process with an Employer.
- TieTalent or us: TieTalent SA (CHE-331.223.069) based in Chemin du Closel 5 1020 Renens Switzerland and its subsidiaries. TieTalent GmbH, a German company based at Curiestrasse 2 70563 Stuttgart Germany as well as TieTalent Barcelona SL, a Spanish company based at Av. de Francesc Cambó 17 08003 Barcelona Spain, are subsidiaries of TieTalent SA. TieTalent SA is authorised to practice private placement activities on a federal law point of view.
- User or you: Any person using the Platform or any other format facilitated by TieTalent.
- TieTalent acts as a private employment agent.
- TieTalent enables in particular automatic communication between Companies and Candidates through its platform.
- Only registered Users can offer or seek employment through the Platform.
- The GTCs apply to all the Services TieTalent offers. Special provisions may apply to certain services offered by TieTalent and are the object of special agreements.
By using the Platform and Services offered by TieTalent, especially during communication between Candidate and Employer, you agree to be bound by the following contractual documentation.
The present General Terms and Conditions.
Our Cookies Policy.
The particular provisions applicable to certain services offered by TieTalent, in particular.
- (i) The terms and conditions of use of the Services by Candidates
- (ii) The terms and conditions of use of the Services by Employers (said terms and conditions being applicable and only accessible to Employers); and
- (iii) the terms and conditions applicable to the sponsorship programme.
if said Services are used.
Use of the platform - in general
- In principle, the Website is accessible to all Users whether or not they are registered.
- There is no entitlement to create and maintain a profile on the Platform and/or participate on the Platform and we are free to refuse or exclude a User at any time, without giving a reason.
Use of the platform - unlawful, inaccurate or inappropriate content
- TieTalent does not systematically monitor the content posted on the Platform and has no obligation to do so. Users are solely liable for the content they post on the Platform.
- Users undertake not to post unlawful content on the Platform such as racist or pornographic content, scenes of violence, defamatory statements, content infringing the rights of third parties, etc. TieTalent reserves the right to erase any content on the Platform that it deems to be unlawful or an infringement of its rights or the rights of third parties and to exclude, temporarily or definitively, any User who posts such content on the Platform, without notice.
- Users also undertake not to post inaccurate, misleading, obscene, disparaging, shocking or otherwise inappropriate content on the Platform. TieTalent also reserves the right to erase without notice any content which it reasonably deems to fall into one of these categories. The User who has posted such content may be temporarily or definitively excluded from the Platform, without notice.
- The Website and the App provide a complaint form for Users and third parties to notify TieTalent of any such content. If said form is missing, Users can notify TieTalent about said content using the general contact form.
- TieTalent makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Platform (and on the social media it hosts) is accurate. However, TieTalent shall not be held liable under any circumstances for the accuracy of the information.
- Platform content does not constitute advice, recommendations, guarantees or authorisations from TieTalent. It is not intended to be the basis for decision making and/or any type of use. Any User who makes a decision on the basis of, or who in any other way uses, Platform content does so at his or her own risk. TieTalent expressly excludes all guarantees, including in particular all guarantees of fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of rights.
- In general. Subject to the exceptions provided for by law, TieTalent’s liability is excluded for all its Services and for all content posted by TieTalent or its Users on the Platform.
- Content posted by Users / links. Please note that TieTalent has no obligation to verify the content and links posted on the Platform by Users and is therefore not liable for the content and links found there or for the consequences of recording wrong or inaccurate data. TieTalent’s liability is expressly excluded for the lawfulness, accuracy, truthfulness, quality, timeliness, comprehensiveness and/or reliability of content posted on the Platform and the content of external websites which links posted on the Platform may direct to or for the consequences of recording inaccurate or wrong data on the Platform.
- Technical problems. TieTalent accepts no liability for any temporary unavailability and/or malfunctions of the Platform, whatever the reason.
- Each User undertakes to compensate TieTalent, its subsidiaries, employees, managers, directors, consultants, representatives, successors or buyers (for the purposes of the present clause only, “TieTalent Affiliates”) for any damage sustained by TieTalent or TieTalent Affiliates in connection with claims brought by third parties (including other Users) due to the acts or omissions of that User on the Platform, especially if third party intellectual property rights are infringed. The compensation will also cover legal, litigation, procedural, appraisal, negotiation and counsel costs and all other costs and expenditure incurred by TieTalent and TieTalent Affiliates for the defence.
- TieTalent shall notify the User concerned as soon as possible and in writing of each claim issued by a third party against TieTalent or TieTalent Affiliates. The User concerned (i) undertakes to help TieTalent or TieTalent Affiliates in any proceedings, especially legal proceedings brought by allegedly injured third parties; (ii) undertakes to provide TieTalent or TieTalent Affiliates with all the information necessary for TieTalent or TieTalent Affiliates’ defence, (iii) exclusively authorise TieTalent or Tietalent Affiliates to lead the defence and/or appoint the representative of their choice to do so, and (iv) grants TieTalent and TieTalent Affiliates and as appropriate their representative, exclusive power to reach an agreement (negotiate) after prior consultation with the User concerned.
- The Website and the Platform including their interfaces and their codes are the exclusive property of TieTalent and must not be reproduced or otherwise used by Users, except in the context of normal use of the Platform.
- TieTalent authorises Users to reproduce and diffuse the Website and Platform content created by TieTalent (e.g. Editorial content) provided they expressly indicate the Platform as the source of the content in question.
- User guarantees that it has all the necessary rights to post and make public its content on the Platform. To the extent where certain content may enjoy legal protection, in particular copyright or other intellectual property rights, User gratuitously grants TieTalent an unlimited right to reproduce and diffuse as required to operate the Platform and authorises other Users to make that content public as contemplated in Clause9.2.
- User authorises TieTalent gratuitous unlimited use of the logos, images, company names, brands and other information posted by said User on the Platform to promote its Services on the Website, the Platform or any other format (especially social media) facilitated by TieTalent.
- Inserts and pictograms For the purposes of clarity, especially on the sales pages, TieTalent may provide information on all or part of the contractual documentation through inserts or a pictogram system. The purpose of said inserts and/or pictograms is purely indicative: only the contractual documentation is valid.
- Interruption of the Website, Platform and all or part of the Services. Tie Talent reserves the right to stop operating all or part of the Site and/or the Platform, the offer of certain Services or part thereof, definitively or temporarily without prior notice.
- Force majeure. Non-execution nor late execution of its obligations by one of the parties shall not constitute breach by the party in question of its contractual obligations to the extent where the delay or non-execution are due to a situation of force majeure (e.g. natural disasters, war, riots, civil unrest, fire, epidemic, pandemic) or other circumstances outside the reasonable control of said party such as technical problems that cannot be attributed to TieTalent. Computer virus and attacks by hackers against IT systems are considered force majeure, provided reasonable security measures have been adopted.
- Transfer. The rights and/or obligations of the User under the Agreement cannot be transferred to another person. User expressly authorises TieTalent to assign its rights and to subcontract any of its obligations arising from the contractual documentation.
- Severability Should a provision in the contractual documents or part thereof become invalid or inapplicable, the validity and applicability of the remaining provisions or the remaining part of the provision shall not be affected or compromised. User agrees, as appropriate, to replace the provision or the invalid or inapplicable part with a valid or applicable provision that is as close as possible to the original provision and which, as far as possible, achieves the same financial and legal result.
- Entire agreement. The contractual documentation, as described in Clause 3.1, contains the entire agreement between you and TieTalent as regards the object of the present GTCs and replaces all agreements or understandings regarding the object of the present GTCs that you and TieTalent may have signed before the present GTCs came into force.
- No waiver No waiver by TieTalent from the requirement that you comply with a provision in the contractual documentation (Clause 3.1) shall be considered a waiver that can be cited or invoked in any previous or subsequent infringement of the Agreement even if the infringement is of a similar nature.
- Languages The contractual documentation has been drafted in French, English and German. If the versions differ, the French version shall prevail.
Governing law / venue
- The Agreement, and all the contractual documentation are subject to Swiss law except for its conflict of laws rules.
- Any dispute flowing from or in relation to the present General Terms and Conditions or any other document in the contractual documentation will be submitted to the exclusive competence of the courts in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Validity/ Duration/ Amendments to gtcs
- The Agreement comes into force for a given User when User accepts the GTCs, it being specified that all use of the Website and/or the Platform constitutes tacit acceptance. The Agreement shall remain valid for as long as the User uses the Website and/or the Platform.
- TieTalent reserves the right to amend the GTCs at any time. TieTalent will publish the amended version on the Website and the Platform and shall notify Users of the new GTCs by email, a pop-up window or by another method of its choosing. Should the User disagree with the amendments, User may terminate the Agreement by stopping all use of the Platform with immediate effect. If User continues to use the Website or the Platform, the most recent version of the GTCs will be deemed to have been accepted by User.